How to bottle feed a baby
How to sterilize the baby bottle
The bottle has a service life. The quality of the plastic PC bottle is unstable. After using it for a period of time, the bottle will be washed and hydrolyzed, and the fog will be blurred and the milk scale will not be easily removed. Therefore, it is recommended to replace it once every six months.
However, if the surface is damaged or worn, it must be replaced. The nipple is a consumable item. After long-term use, it may become hard and deteriorate. In the process of cleaning, it may also cause the nipple to become large, which may cause the baby to risk milking when drinking milk. Therefore, it is recommended to replace it in about three months. Once, but if there is damage, it will be replaced whenever the time is up. After cleaning the bottle, it is necessary to disinfect. The disinfection method of the baby bottle can be divided into boiling method and steam pot disinfection method. The disinfection method and steps are as follows:
- Prepare a stainless steel skillet filled with cold water. The depth of the water should cover all the washed utensils. (Stainless steel pots must be sterilized for use in bottles, not mixed with other cooking foods in the home)
- if the glass bottle can be placed in the pot with cold water, wait 5 to 10 minutes after the water is boiled and then put the plastic products such as nipples, caps, etc., cover the lid and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, then turn off the heat. Wait until the water is slightly cold, then use the sterilized bottle holder to take out the nipple and bottle cap. After drying, put it back on the bottle for later use. If it is a plastic bottle, wait for the water to boil, then put the bottle, nipple, and bottle cap together into the pot for disinfection, cook for about 3 to 5 minutes, and finally pick up all the food with the disinfected bottle holder. And placed in a clean, ventilated place, drained and drained.
- to be reminded that the food utensils made of plastic, should not be cooked for a long time, so it is recommended to put in the water after the roll, cook for 3 to 5 minutes, otherwise it is easy to deteriorate. You can also pay attention to the temperature resistance on the bottle. If it is not resistant to high temperature, it is best to use a steam pot to disinfect.
Steam pot disinfection
There are a variety of functions and brands of electric steam cookers on the market. Parents can choose according to their own needs. The disinfection method only needs to follow the instructions to achieve the purpose of disinfecting the feeding utensils. However, it should be noted that before using the steam pot to disinfect, all the bottles, nipples, bottle caps and other items should be thoroughly cleaned first, then put together, press the switch, and when the disinfection is completed, the power will be cut off automatically.
After the baby’s bottle is disinfected, the water left in the bottle body should be completely cleaned, then drained and drained, and the disinfected bottle bottle, the disinfected bottle, nipple, bottle cap, etc., should be placed in a ventilated and clean place. Allow to cool off and cover with gauze or lid. In addition, if the bottle is still not used after 24 hours of disinfection, a disinfection work is required to prevent bacterial growth. After the baby has finished drinking milk, the mother can first clean the bottle with a bottle brush, collect it and put it on the bottle holder to dry, to accumulate a certain amount or the size that the disinfection pot can accommodate, and then carry out the disinfection work together. Therefore, my mother must prepare a lot of bottles at a time, which is enough to meet the needs of the baby one day.
Put the cleaned bottle into the microwave and turn it on for 10 minutes. Do not put the teat and the connection cover into the microwave oven to avoid deformation and damage.
Parents can choose a bottle cleaner to clean the bottle, which is faster, more efficient and safer.
How to bottle feed a baby?
The method of brewing milk powder with a bottle can be divided into the following 6 steps using parent milk powder as an example:
- Wash your hands before preparing to brew milk powder
- Breastfeeding equipment should be disinfected in boiling water
- Boil boiling water and then cool to approximately 37 degrees Celsius
- Put warm water into the sterilized bottle (60 ml of water per 8.6 g of milk powder)
- According to the feeding amount, use the measuring spoon in the tank to add the milk powder to the water
(Note: 1 measuring spoon of milk powder means 1 flat measuring spoon, no compacted milk powder); 6. Cover the bottle, shake well, before feeding Please drop a drop on your wrist to test the proper temperature.)